Two Month Reading Roundup
I’m behind. . .by three months. October + November reading roundup!
It’s the end of December and I am soooooo behind. on. everything. Here are my October + November Reads. . .
- The Good Side of Wrong by Jenika Snow (Amazon + Goodreads) I didn’t rate this one. . .seemed mean to rate a book that I basically hated with all of my bookish soul. Novella, smutty, filled with kinks.
- Tentacles & Triathlons by Ashley Bennett (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, absolutely adorable novella Rainbow Romance. . .tentacles, love, sweet sexiness. Really well-done series.
- Binding Rose by Ivy Fox (Amazon + Goodreads) 2 stars, NOPE. Nope. nope. My Review – Read > Here <
- My Killer Vacation by Tessa Bailey (Amazon + Goodreads) 3 stars, it was okay, it’s Tessa and it’s romance.
- I think Knot by Sinclair Kelly (Amazon + Goodreads) 3 stars, Omegaverse goodness. . .adorable + smutty.
- Your Daddy Likes It by Alexa Riley (Author Website + Goodreads) 4 stars, Age-gap, smutty, romance, I loved it, also you can’t buy it on Amazon. . .because the ‘zon. . .Daddy kink that is oh-so-yummy.
- Gunmetal Lily by Rebecca Royce (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, me-oh-my I enjoyed this mafia reverse harem romance, vast improvement and saves the Mafia Wars series. . .My Review – Read > HERE <
- The Not-Outcast by Tijan (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, I LOVED this book – LOVED. Classic Tijan. One of my favorite reads of 2022, deals with heavy subject matter, beautifully done and the romance. . .chef’s kiss!
- Blood Moon by Jillian Graves (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, fun novella, sexy with a side of a perfect romance.
- Ruining Dahlia by C.R. Jane (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, reverse harem mafia romance, it was good. . .
- Nanny for the Neighbors by Lily Gold (Amazon + Goodreads) 5 stars, reverse harem, sweet, funny, smutty, tear-jerker, favorite of 2022!!
- Warrior’s Wrath by Cassie Cole (Amazon + Goodreads) DNF. . .I do love the cover though. . .RH Fantasy.
- Chaining Daisy by Ann Denton (Amazon + Goodreads) didn’t rate. . dirty, kinky, quickie, age-gap. . .
- Three Swedish Mountain Men by Lily Gold (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, reverse harem sweetness, I love Lily Gold novels they’re just sooooo sweet, romantic, with humor and yummy sexiness. This one was fun!
- Funny Feelings by Tarah DeWitt (Amazon + Goodreads) 5 stars, FAVORITE of 2022 – favorite of always. Super sweet, fake dating with some real love, comedy, humor, found family, and excellent writing. LOVE.
November was obviously a slow reading month. . .with only 4 books. . .
- The Lost Elemental by Tessa Hale (Amazon + Goodreads) 3 stars, inventive and interesting, a little bit of academy, a new take on gods, magic, AND its reverse harem. . .pretty cover too.
- Wicked Lessons by Siggy Shade (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, Professor/student, age-gap, mafia-ish, bdsm, dark-ish, a bit of kink, it was pretty good, plus LOOK at that cover!
- Not all Himbos wear Capes by C. Rochelle (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, Rainbow Romance. . .superheroes + villains with kink, humor, romance, and interesting world-building, highly recommend!
- By a Thread by Lucy Score (Amazon + Goodreads) 4 stars, Lucy Score is an amazing storyteller, contemporary romance, humor, sweetness, enemies-to-lovers-ish. High recommendation!